Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1281 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
8,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, fellow reapers,,, at long last, here it is,, the sign up for the reaper!!!

Ready, set.. GO!!!!

Start of sign up:
July 15, 2015

Ending date for sign up:
August 16, 2015

Shipping Deadline:
September 17th, 2015

Rules:

1. The values of the gift must be $20.00, give or take a dollar or so,

2. The gift can be homemade, store bought, or a combination of the 2.

3. gift must be Halloween related

4. You must get a tracking number when shipping your gift

5. You must PM Bethene when you ship, along with the tracking number

6. Send Bethene a PM when you receive your gift, PLEASE do this, your reaper will want to know it arrived

7. if you are having a issue with sending a gift, please contact me to see if it can be resolved :
if you do not send a gift but have received one, you will be banned from further secret reapers.

if you agree to these terms and would like to participate, please message Bethene with the following information:

Name and address
likes, dislikes, themes if any, and any other info you feel might help your victim (example< out door haunt, indoor party, etc) PLEASE,, make it as detailed as possible, it makes it so much easier !!!
shipping preference : any where, USA only, USA and Canada only, Canada only, Europe, etc.

Have fun every one, lets make this as great a secret reaper as last year!!
Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
"I'm Wicked, and Wicked ALWAYS wins" the Wicked Witch, Once Upon A time http://pinterest.com/betheneg/boards/
Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I'm going to sign up for sure but I will make it official and send my info when I think for a bit. I'm not sure what I'm doing this year as far as decorations go so I need a bit to think up what info I want to send. But I am for sure for sure doing it !!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I'm in! We had a great time during our first Reaper last year. DH likes to ohh & ahh over the box we receive, but me and the kiddos really had fun putting our box together to send to our "victim". I'll think about our likes/dislikes & put that together soon. Thanks so much for organizing this! :D

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I'm in too....I love love to make things.......where is everyone? come on reapers!!!

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
Coincidence or what? The day we finally get internet, the official sign-up begins! :D

I'm pretty sure I'll join in but I'll really have to get on the ball as soon as I get a victim. The baby will have surgery sometime in Sept. and I'll be AWOL for a few weeks after.

Also I'll really have to revamp my likes and dislikes as there's been lots of changes in the past year. :)

·
that dude ain't right
619 Posts
PM sent! Not sure why it only sent part of a message the first time though... Oh well. Let the games begin!

1 - 20 of 1281 Posts