Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is manda. I'm from cincinnati, ohio. I am a halloween fanatic. It is a 365 day a year obsession, as i'm sure it is for everyone here. I've read through a lot of the topics and threads and i am really excited to join in and see everyone's ideas and thoughts and talents.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone!

Hey! Welcome to the forum.
I'm orginally from Cincinnati too.

Meeps
Where abouts? I'm originally from outside dayton and been here for about 10 years.

Another Yank! LOL JK A big welcome from Texas!! Oh crap its hot today............
haha A yank and proud of it. Actually, I went to college in arkansas, so i respect the south as well.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Welcome girl so glad you found your way here darling:)

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Thanks everyone!

Where abouts? I'm originally from outside dayton and been here for about 10 years.

haha A yank and proud of it. Actually, I went to college in arkansas, so i respect the south as well.
Grew up in Mt. Healthy, then moved to Reading, and then eventually to Finneytown :)
If you know much about cincy then you can see the progress I made hahaha
Miss skyline chili and LaRosa's pizza terribly!

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
My name is manda. I'm from cincinnati, ohio. I am a halloween fanatic. It is a 365 day a year obsession, as i'm sure it is for everyone here. I've read through a lot of the topics and threads and i am really excited to join in and see everyone's ideas and thoughts and talents.
Welcome Manda, you aint kiddin bout 365 days a year obsession, my house looks like I am in Halloween mode, theres 4 pumpkins, a pumpkin metal spinning thingy, my custom Coffin house number plate, my gargoyles on the porch roof, my Jack Skellington feather wreath on the door, these are here year round, xept for the pumpkins, they were from christmas, havent put them away yet, or will I? HmmmHmmmm. Anyways, enjoys your stay here, there are few jerks on here,not saying any names (wristslitter), most are nice mortals though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts