Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Black Unicorn
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is made with the forms I picked up at habiat stores for $2 bucks each about a month age. I am making Siamese Twins by putting 2 back to back with 2 heads and 2 arms maybe legs depends on the outfit. This is the first time in a while I have done any sculpturing (since high school 30 yrs, but don't tell), Still have more to do on him or her not decided yet. I was just so excited with what I got done last night I wanted to share. Let me know what you think. As I get more done I will continue to post updates View attachment 5373

View attachment 5374

·
Registered
725 Posts
Awesome! Just a thought as I dont want to wreck your initial vision. But what about connecting the heads at least partially? You could have a really cool stretched skin effect going between the heads.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
She, um, they look great so far, obcessed. I especially like how one is looking down more than the other. Can't wait to see more.

·
The Black Unicorn
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome! Just a thought as I dont want to wreck your initial vision. But what about connecting the heads at least partially? You could have a really cool stretched skin effect going between the heads.
thanks, One of my friends said the same thing, so I am going to cut away a little of the foam and attach them together, I want to put hair on or at least thinning hair. Clothes will be half and half of whatever sex I make each side haven't had that strike me yet....

·
The Black Unicorn
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update on Siamese Twins

Ok, had a problem with my clay cracking, so I kept reading the threads and thanks to all I found celluclay. Worked the first face over and it did great, the second face is complete as well. Now I am ready to paint and put on hair. I would like your thoughts on what my creatures may be. One already looks like vamp, so should the other face be a witch, troll or ? any other ideas. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

View attachment 5846

View attachment 5847

View attachment 5848

·
The Black Unicorn
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the new molded features. Nice improvement! Have you thought about how the arms and body will be posed?
They will have only 2 arms, you know how twins like to share, I will have one for each, clothes, hair and painting faces will be the next phase. I am looking for a xmas tree stand that rotates to put them on for display.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts