I got the head and hands from a Spirit after Halloween dumpster dive. It was a broken peekaboo penny This was my first experience with using monster mud. I was as careful with it as I could but I ended up covered head to toe. My drill crapped out so I had to mix by hand. Her base is made from an upside down tomato cage, chicken wire, central column made of heavy duty cardboard duct taped to the prop. I got a bag of Chenille for 69 cents at a thrift store and it made great nasty looking hair. Total cost so far is almost $20 mostly for the paint and joint compound. The fabric was cheap at a garage sale. Just needs a good paint job and a lantern to hold. I'll post a pic when it's finished.