Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first prop to go in the Great Purge of 2015!!

Asking $30+ UPS shipping (she weighs between 10-11 lbs & I ship from work so it's a bit cheaper).

ACK!! Pics in the next post. For some reason the board said "you've exceeded tags" or some such thing.

I've added a few little things to the box that I've found during my purge but they don't add any weight. If you PM me your address I can tell you what the total would be. I'd prefer Paypal but we can work it out. She's all boxed up but won't get out this weekend due some current & impending snow/sleet/ice/freezing rain that's coming down.

Here are some pics. Her hands are kinda misshapen & dried out but that may be a good thing for witch. She used to have sound but that wasn't working when I bought her from someone else here on the board. She has a rip in her hat that got there when I picked her up by the hat to put her away, you can see in the second pic but that could easily be fixed or left alone. The broom is a big foam piece that can be shaped however you need it. It's a raffia broom. She's very tall when put together & looks great when she's all settled in place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts