Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 9012 Posts

·
Zombie Inside
2,045 Posts
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the compliments.

AmFatallyYours - I am selling the prints for $12 each + $3 shipping (100 lb. cardstock, professionally printed, they DO NOT come framed). I will be listing them on Etsy shortly but if anyone is interested now you can PM me.

Hooch - PM incoming! :)

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Just to let everyone know I got a print from Rikki....and they are even more fabulous in person. I can't wait to get a frame, when I do I'll post a pic. Great work, Rikki!!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Here's my latest project. This is the first of many (assuming it sells!). I think it would look awesome on a fortune teller's table or maybe even part of a witch display.

I assembled the pendulum out of some crystal prisms I found at an antique store and a small copper chain. The box is hand painted, distressed, and sealed. I made the images in Photoshop and glued them on the box before sealing it.

I purchased the Crystal Pendulum Dowsing box....it came in today... and let me just say...."I absolutely love it!" Rikki, you did a fantastic job!!...it is going to look great in my seance room:D

·
Registered
81 Posts
I've just finished a Basilisk paperdoll. Visit my albums at my profile for more views.

Here we have Mr. Basilisk, from a series I've done about mythological creatures.

The mythical king of the serpents, the Basilisk is a creature that is born from a yolkless egg, laid at midnight on the night of a new moon by a seven-year-old rooster and incubated by a toad.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Basilisk

wow parkerart, Basilisk is fantastic! Now, is it a known mythological creature, or one that you've created? Fantastic story line to go with it. Well done!:)
All of the creatures in this series (except the Xylophon, which my wife named)are taken from 'historical' documents (most of them medieval). There is some debate as to whether the basilisk and the cockatrice are actually one and the same creature or if they are two sub-species of the same creature (or if one of them is just a rooster-headed poser wanna-be...).

Thanks for looking, and if you want more reading, just visit my profile & look at my albums. I should have another doll done sometime this weekend.

·
Zombie Inside
2,045 Posts
I've done some more prints but, at the rate I'm going, I'll clog up this thread with all my pictures! So I made an album with all of my stuff in it. I've got everything I'm currently selling and the things I've alreayd sold in there and will make sure you guys get the first look at my new stuff (before I list it on Etsy). Meaning new pictures should be uploaded frequently! :D

Halloween Forum - Rikki's Album: Artwork / Crafts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Diviners kit

I've put quite a few new things in my album, including a green crystal pendulum that is beautiful (if I do say so myself!). Let me know what you guys think!
Halloween Forum - Rikki's Album: Artwork / Crafts
Rikki, that is fabulous! The green is beautiful, and the boxed set is a fantastic idea. You have inspired me. I found an old box at a flea market, I'm wanting to try my hand at this (if you don't mind...) I am thinking about an elemental theme, more along the lines of Toaist I Ching or animists' totems.

41 - 60 of 9012 Posts