Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 9012 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Here are a few bottles that I have completed, and a Candle stick holder that I found on clearance at target.

I have more of the rub ons and various other stickers, plus all of the neat ideas I have gotten from this forum for other potion bottles and such, but I am still working on collecting bottles that will give me the look I want.

Halloween Forum - Dancing Spirit's Album: Projects for 2009

·
Registered
81 Posts

Come over to my profile & check out the MythoBeasties I've just added to my album...

·
Zombie Inside
2,045 Posts
Here's my latest project. This is the first of many (assuming it sells!). I think it would look awesome on a fortune teller's table or maybe even part of a witch display.

I assembled the pendulum out of some crystal prisms I found at an antique store and a small copper chain. The box is hand painted, distressed, and sealed. I made the images in Photoshop and glued them on the box before sealing it.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Oh Rikki, it's Absolutely Stunning!:) I just love it, every detail, you did a Fantastic job on that pendulum, great choice using the copper too, it's lovely. And that Keepsake box is just divine, the image is gorgeous and fits perfect with the whole concept, you have a great eye for brining together an idea and making it a complete whole. And you did a delightful job painting and distressing the box. I agree 100% it would make a wonderful addition to a Fortune Tellers table or a Witche's theme. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.:) It's always a delight to see your projects.:)

·
Registered
814 Posts
had this in another section... but wanted to showcase here too.

My finished spell book and photo album to add to my haunt.

The Spell Book :

The Photo Album :

Wow Herman! Awesome job with the spellbook! Love that album too!
I'm a huge scrapbooking mama! so I may have to make one of those albums....lol! many thanks for sharing!
:)

·
Registered
814 Posts
Those are super cool Herman!!! I love the photoalbum idea!!! I have some friends who love to scrap book. They are always trying to get me to join there little scrapbooking cult. That gives me an idea. I think I might scrapbook an album with those types of pictures and put it out at this years party. I wont say a thing just let them get excited that I actually did an album and then see what they say when they open it:)

Hey Spookilicious...i belong to one of those scrapbooking cults.....lol! and it is loads of fun...especially when you put a halloween album together....you are so creative...i know you can whip one out in no time...;)

·
Registered
814 Posts
Here are a few bottles that I have completed, and a Candle stick holder that I found on clearance at target.

I have more of the rub ons and various other stickers, plus all of the neat ideas I have gotten from this forum for other potion bottles and such, but I am still working on collecting bottles that will give me the look I want.

Halloween Forum - Dancing Spirit's Album: Projects for 2009
Those came out great! Where did you buy the rub ons?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Here's my latest project. This is the first of many (assuming it sells!). I think it would look awesome on a fortune teller's table or maybe even part of a witch display.

I assembled the pendulum out of some crystal prisms I found at an antique store and a small copper chain. The box is hand painted, distressed, and sealed. I made the images in Photoshop and glued them on the box before sealing it.

Rikki, that is awesome! You did wonderful job with the details...:)

·
Registered
81 Posts
fortune teller's box

Rikki,
This is awesome. Don't wait, make some more things to go with it. Fortune tellers are notoriously eclectic.

·
Zombie Inside
2,045 Posts
Thanks everyone! I have more pendulum kits in the works but right now I'm focusing on original art that I can sell as prints. They are inspired by papercraft (from a Halloween magazine) but created in Photoshop. I made two of them for Spookilicious Mama as a thank you gift back before Halloween last year and am expanding on them now.

I have four designs right now. I like them all but the last one is my favorite (the first two are the ones I made for SM). What do you guys think?

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Well you know I love them. I cant wait to put mine up again this year. Oh and the box....very cook girl. I think you are on to something. I may need to get those other two prints:)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Great thread! I love seeing others crafts. Here are a couple I have done this year so far. I made "shadows" for the upstairs windows and glittered some pumpkins. I apologize for the blurry pictures. I could not figure out what camera setting to use.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great job on the window shadows!! Fantastic!

·
Registered
448 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Poe pieces

Thanks everyone! I have more pendulum kits in the works but right now I'm focusing on original art that I can sell as prints. They are inspired by papercraft (from a Halloween magazine) but created in Photoshop. I made two of them for Spookilicious Mama as a thank you gift back before Halloween last year and am expanding on them now.

I have four designs right now. I like them all but the last one is my favorite (the first two are the ones I made for SM). What do you guys think?

FAN-freakin-TASTIC!!! Those are great on so many levels... art, literary, spooky... it doesn't get any better than that.

·
Registered
81 Posts

I've got a Zombie...

·
Registered
387 Posts

I absolutely *heart* these. Dark art, dark literature...mmmm. I love these. Do you sell them? Edgar allen poe's "dream within a dream" is one of my favorite poems.

21 - 40 of 9012 Posts