Halloween Forum banner
2641 - 2660 of 9090 Posts

·
Vintage Halloween'er
2,994 Posts
great crafts Kelloween i have no idea how you do such amazing lettering man every time i do it i am like all over the place could not paint a stright line to save my sole.
it looks amazing
I usually end up going over it 3 or 4 times..and I use a T-square to even them up..I have had LOTS of practice and sometimes they still aren't straight..or I run downhill!

·
Registered
20,817 Posts
Anyway, I was thinking of creating another jar with "Hair of Werewolf" on it, and placing his ponytail in it... Would that be too weird? Too gross? I mean, heck, antique dolls have human hair, right?
I see nothing wrong with that; just think of it as along the lines of a Victorian tradition.

The wreaths are nice, WitchyKitty.

Great sign, Kelloween.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
dollywog, that turned out very lovely
stormygirl, they will be a nice add to any witches cabinet. and I don't think his ponytail in a jar is weird at all.
witchykitty, nice wreaths
kelloween, another winner. so pretty and well drawn

·
Warlock
1,369 Posts
Just plain old craft acrylics. I like the fact that some areas went on more opaque than others. I just made sure to use vertical brush strokes, so it would look a little more uniform.

I had another idea about the ingredient jars, but... It's kind of weird. Think y'all could give me an opinion?

See, my husband had grown his hair out last year to a nice ponytail length... And he has these glorious, honey-blond curls that most women would kill for! Seriously, he looks like Thor. :eek:

But then he had to cut his hair short for a job interview. :( When the hairdresser cut the ponytail off, she brought it out to me, saying, "I could not let that gorgeous hair hit the floor." So I saved his ponytail. (He's since grown his hair back out - didn't get the job, obviously!)

Anyway, I was thinking of creating another jar with "Hair of Werewolf" on it, and placing his ponytail in it... Would that be too weird? Too gross? I mean, heck, antique dolls have human hair, right?
Not too weird. Locks of hair have been used for way, way weirder things through history. The best wigs are human hair. Some Victorian embroidery used human hair, some antique dolls use it, and it has been a tradition to put a lock of hair from a baby's 1st haircut into a locket. My mom has my pony tail from when I cut my hair before joining the army, and my grandmother had locks of baby hair from all 4 of her kids, 11 grandkids, and 12 greatgrandkids.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
misterhalloween, that is a very sweet wreath
saki, that voodoo staff is awesome. I can envision some wild haired, big eyed, nose bone ringed voodoo man dancing around a fire with a hut in the background.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks Garthgoyle, Bethany and katshead42! :D It was my first time creating them and I am pleased with how they turned out. I was bored today and made up some more that I will be giving to some of my friends since I will probably be out of room come Halloween for stuff to go hahaha. Heres the rest of them that I created. Now just on to the next project...hmmmm haha
Bottle Glass bottle Wine bottle Drink Beer bottle

Bottle Drink Liqueur Alcoholic beverage Distilled beverage

Bottle Glass bottle Liqueur Drink Alcohol

and my personal favorite of the moment. I made it out of an beer bottle originally from the Wychwood Brewery in England called Wychcraft. I love the flying witches on the bottle sides. Good stuff
Bottle Drink Glass bottle Alcoholic beverage Liqueur

2641 - 2660 of 9090 Posts