Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,572 Posts
I love the plate! MD doesn't allow plates like that on the front, you have to have the state plate, anything else is illegal. Granted, they're not pulling people over for it but it's a ticketable offense.

My car is orange so there's the BIG Halloween statement & I have a couple of Hallowindow stickers & a Goblinhaus sticker along with RCPM stickers which aren't Halloweeny at all. I've bought a Walking Dead sticker but haven't put it on the car yet. I'm hoping to get a new car soon & I don't want to waste it on this orange piece of junk.

Seriously, the color & the AC are the only things I like about it.

Here's one I've got that I haven't put on yet.

And here's the Daryl from Walking Dead one:

At Halloween I add in solar Dollar Tree bobbleheads & a skeleton window stick on that looks like there's a skelly in the back seat.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I have some "stick Figure" decals on my Spookmobile, they are farm tractor safety decals showing Mr. Stick Figure getting severely injured when augers turn and tractor systems explode,grind,cut,scauld.
The one has a close-up of Mr. Stick's wrist going severely up and down as it negotiates the turns inside the gear box or something like one.

Think how scary it would be if my car had such mechanical features.

·
Registered
20,817 Posts
Neat touches.

I bought a Grim Reaper 'passenger' stick-on from Spirit Halloween the other year that clings to the window and looks like he is along for the ride, but it did not fit any of my car's too-short windows, unfortunately. I have this flaming skull mirror and a license plate frame similar to this, with the main difference being that mine is clear and black, rather than chrome-like.

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Text Circle Font Art
Font Art Fictional character

I received these as a gift from a fellow HF member. They are on the lower part of my back window.
there is a silhouette of a black widow on the middle of the back bumper that is reflective, a skull on the side back window of the driver side & a Charmander on the passenger side back window. I also have a chrome skull license plate frame on my back plate.
he front bumper, I didn't put the plate on the front. I was going to play the "blonde card" if I ever got pulled over (learned this from my niece). I'd tell the officer I got 2 plates but there was nowhere to mount it on the front so I put them both on the back. ;) Didn't get pulled over for the 6 years I drove it in Ohio. :D Well, not for that anyway. ;)

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,572 Posts
I bought a Grim Reaper 'passenger' stick-on from Spirit Hallowee
That's where I got my skelly. I also got a clown too thinking I'd put it on the passenger side rear window but found out they will only fit on the driver's side rear window. You can't flip them around & have them look good. I tried.

I wanted to have one on each rear window but the way they're made you can only put them on the one window that's behind the driver.

If I still have this car come October I want to make a magnetic JOL face & put it on the hood. I should make some sort of stem but I'm hoping I won't have this car much longer.

That reminds me, I also have the Spirit Save Halloween magnetic ribbons that go on for Halloween only.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.