Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)I Love looking at props . But if you look online it almost the same thing everywhere. I think its time show show your best prop. What is the one thing that everyone points out in your haunt or decor.

·
Registered
199 Posts
The prop I am most proud of is Ralph. He was our punch bowl at this years Halloween Party. I made him using the 'Fountain of Youth' on the bucky project site for inspiration.

-Handy_Haunter

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Uncle Arfur and Auntie Ethel are my favourites...

(Ok..I know it's technically 2 props, but they are an "item")

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
You really shouldn't post pics like that EvilBob...It gives people like me real inferiority complexes...:eek::eek:

What a fantastic piece.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Those are some amazing props! this is my favorite right now, it's my first animatronic prop and isn't quite done yet. I chopped the head off of a $5 parrot, put a servo in, and attached it to a Scary Terry board and CD player. I recorded myself making squawks and such and then mixed things a little with Audacity. So the head jerks around to the sounds on the CD--the bird squeaks and caws in a sort of manical sick zombie sort of way. Pretty funny. The "stand" is pink foam board painted and scored to look like burned wood.

1 - 20 of 254 Posts