Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Halloween Elitist
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was searching high and low for a community thread show casing everyone's 2014 finished props but couldn't find.
I didn't think my prop deserved a thread of its own because it's not original or earth shattering. ..so here is a pic of my finished toe pincher ground breaker, if you would like please post pics of your stuff

Attachments

·
Insane
1,061 Posts
here is a few of the projects i have been working on.

Attachments

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
P8240470.jpg
Voodoo Swamp Shack build completed without major injuries or death! Still needs finishing touches; moss, props, etc. We can also switch it up for the Witches Den or the Old Dead West scenes. Bonus: more Halloween storage!

·
Registered
95 Posts
If this worked I should have a pic of the Cajun cannibal house daytime and night, our trail sign and the voodoo head piece I made ( My husband built the house façade) Unfortunately there are still a lot of things that need to be finished but I'm sure ya'll understand that.

1 (1 of 1)-16.jpg cannibalhome.jpg cannibalhomelit.jpg bday (1 of 1).jpg

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
You have pretty good carpentry skills punkineater and extra storage space, what a luxury
Thanks, Scorpion! Hubby gets all the credit~I have about zero carpentry skills. My contribution was measureing & nailing up the side boards and painting. Oh, and ordering him around :eek:
Yes, the extra storage will be wonderful!

·
Registered
16 Posts
punkineater- I used wood for everything even the hinges. Kids had fun beating the doors with hammer to age them. The base i painted with a paint and drywall mix then i sealed it with silicone spray

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
punkineater- I used wood for everything even the hinges. Kids had fun beating the doors with hammer to age them. The base i painted with a paint and drywall mix then i sealed it with silicone spray
Looks great!!!

DoctorGrim~awesome bunch of creeps & ghouls! Love the fat guy!

·
Halloween Elitist
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nois4, at first glance I thought it was made from pallets, nice work, you and the kids did a great job....

Doctor Grim, wow, you got some pretty good props going there, very nice work, in the last pic, is that paper mache?

1 - 20 of 253 Posts