Halloween Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 1603 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Looking good, KBD! We are practically neighbors...

I know it. I always wanted to come see your yard but it's hard to break away from my own stuff Halloween night. I can't tell you how many times people come to the door or stop to look at the yard and say "You should see the house in Brewster!":) Your yard looks great as always!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Great work! So How many of us have real stones for pets (or people)(c: in their yard? I confess to one stone and one memorial garden.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Great work! So How many of us have real stones for pets (or people)(c: in their yard? I confess to one stone and one memorial garden.
I was thinking about doing a stone for my last dog that died, it would be great for my buddy of 10 years, and it would add some legit to my pet cemetery .

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you go to my page I have detail pics of my Monument tombstone. It took me 2 months for the statue due to coaching my kids football team and my other kids sports. It took another 2 months for the structure it stands on. Thanks for all great comments.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I don't even have words for this; it's unbelievable. The size is what makes it most impressive, but the detail! I would have mistaken this for a real tombstone. I don't suppose there's any chance of you making a tutorial for the less talented among us? ;) This is really great, you should be proud!
sorry still trying to figure this reply posting out.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thanks for the compliment discozombie, it took me some practice with my new dremel, but I was pleased with how nice the engraving came out. I cheated on the cross, got it at Hobby Lobby 1.99 wooden xmas cross ornament.

Yes, Ellie 13 I had always planned on making more, actually started out with 2 for this year, the 2nd one is cut out and sanded and prepped for engraving. It just won't be finished for this year. I am planning on painting the backside and setting it out tomorrow night just as a filler tombstone. I figured I would put it in the back and light it poorly that way no one will notice it doesn't say anything. LOL

981 - 1000 of 1603 Posts