Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Hauntless
8,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was great seeing jdubbya's thread about his son's prom. So, I thought it would be fun to see each other's prom pictures.

Here's me, class of '84. Fan and all....

Alright, come on, let's see those blue frilly tux's and feathered hair!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
I'm not sure I"d want to see Wristslitter's prom pic. I think Carrie was his date :)

I was a bit 'anti-establishment' in my high school days (can you imagine? lol) and a group of us decided to boycott the prom.

MsM

·
Vicious Dog Wrangler
1,012 Posts
Didn't go to my prom either...my cousin and I went to the Bahamas instead, where she introduced me to gambling and strawberry daquiris. Good Times.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
My prom date was inflatable. She didn't photograph well.

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Sorry , they had not invented the camera yet!! Lol I AM NOT CHICKEN! Just didn't go to the prom. Now , I have to go incubate my eggs.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
We don't have 'proms' over here. At least not up north! :p
It's a shame, cause I'd love to have some photos like that! :(

We just ended up booking a venue and having a meal and a dance there.....didn't have to dress up much. So I have no prom pics to share....................

however, since this is a pictures thread, here's me with some of the girls, 2003::p
Leavers party pic -

·
Funeral Crasher
7,445 Posts
I do have a dorky "Grad Night" picture somewhere, but it's a polaroid shot. The high schools in Florida all had a grad night where they would bus you to Disney World at like, MIDNIGHT and you spend all night there. They had popular bands playing and such. Only drawback was you had to wear a suit or a really nice dress. (I wore a suit.)

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
I had a dorky marching band picture somewhere. Where did I put that?
OH yeah, I didn't bring it with me when I moved to holland. Oops :)

MsM

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Our school didn't have proms, i would never have got a date anyway being a blonder less freckly version of carrie. Instead we went on an a trip to Blackpool, rode rollercoasters and donkeys, wore kiss-me-quick hats and behaved like idiots. I did have a sweet 16 party, my grandad organised for me, nothing like the partys on MTVs sweet 16. If i can find a photo i'll post it.
MsMeeple, you know were dying to see the marching band pic!

·
Registered
320 Posts
No pics, but a great story...'cruise control' had just come out on cars...and the biggest idiot in high school (for once, not me) went out to his car totally croc faced and hopped into the car, started it up, put it in gear, and climbed into the back seat to sleep it off, BELIEVING THE CRUISE CONTROL WOULD DRIVE HIM HOME. The car crawled across the parking lot and hit a big ditch and burned out the motor as it sat stalled all night long. The cops actually stopped and laughed before they ran him in.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts