Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a lot of kew versions of Spooky Blue's "Terror On A Stick". I though that everyone who created their own Pumpkin Rot or scarecrow over the years.

Let's show of our creations. Plus I'd love to see what kind of lighting we used. Even if it's not Spooky Blue's scarecrow............I wanna see them all!! :D

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
That make two of us! That is going to be my theme next year so I really need some great ideas. I want to put them all over my front yard. Give us the pics and some tips of the trade.
Mistress, if that one is yours; damn that is nice!

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Mistress - I'll have to check your pic out after work :rolleyes: Unless they are posted on this site I can't see them here.:mad:

Here's our little bundle of joy....

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
First night photo, previously posted...this is my first attempt. Getting compliments from the neighborhood, but next years will be better!

·
Registered
321 Posts
I haven't gotten mine set out yet but here he is .. I still need to touch up the paint on him.. I will put him out tomorrow and take some more pics..
BTW everyones scarecrows look really great!
View attachment 2732

·
Registered
87 Posts

I haven't gotten mine set out yet but here he is .. I still need to touch up the paint on him.. I will put him out tomorrow and take some more pics..
BTW everyones scarecrows look really great!
View attachment 2732
Wow This one caught my eye. Looks really good. Makes me one to build an Pumpkinrot... Lets see some more people. I know your out there. come out, come out and pppllllaaayyyyyyy.lol. dont mind me. lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Here's a few scarecrows I did last year for our family haunt in MO. One is based off of Pumpkinrot's 'Johnny Appleseed' and the other off the original 'Pumpkinrot' scarecrow. We put them back out in our corn maze this year and I'm amazed how well all the grapevines have held up on these! Here's a link below:

Monster Corn Maze
Homepage

1 - 20 of 27 Posts