Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 757 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't sure if anyone had started a thread to show off all of our new Halloween purchases, it seems like we've had them in the past, but I couldn't find one for this season so far. I was going to post in the Halloween sightings in Stores thread, but it's pretty much turned into the "ScareTaker Tracking Thread" and it's just so huge! :p So, if anyone would like to show off their new additions, I would love for you to add them to here!

The first one is the stuff I got at Ross on Friday, some pillows, a lined basket, a table cloth and a half-apron.

And I bought the boy some new Halloween jammies and an orange sippy cup, and some orange forks and spoons at Wal-Mart:

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
I love the little outfits! Super Cute:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Those jammies are TOO cute! Gotta pick up some for my little guy. Our Wal Mart hasn't put anything out yet though :( Where are you located at?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I saw those jammies at Wal-Mart the other day...I want to get some for my little guy! Adorable!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in Houston, and yep, they were in the baby section. I wish they had them in my size! They had cute ones for little girls, too.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
From Big Lots and Kroger sales>>>>>

Have not purchase anything this year but here are my last Nov. clearance sales score from Big Lots and Krogers at 75-90 % off. Can't wait to set it all up.
BELOW ARE A FEW MORE ITEMS......>>>>>>PS.,......I already had the Pirate Skelly, by far my favorite Gemmy ever !!!!!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, Bozz, that's awesome! I just love the after-ween sales.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Skelly Cat, I looooooove the gargoyle! Also, I had those bottle labels IN MY HAND when went to party city the other day, but I put them back, intending to come back later and buy everything for my party at once. I absolutely love them!

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
926 Posts
Bozz, I also got the Glowing stand up ghoul dirt cheap (I think $5.00) at Big Lots last year....what a score! But then came home to find my house was broken into :mad:
Anyhoo....her is my criags list score from Sunday...all this for $125.00. A lot of items (Spirit fogger, bleeding reaper foutain, spider chip-n-dip bowl, caution tape, webbing) were still new in boxes!!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Yeah gotta love them sales in Nov. that was the first year I ever hunted that hard and finally hit the mother load, it was a lot of running around and striking out for a while. Yeah MM got my 3 Glow-ups for $ 2.50 each (90 % off). I now wish I would have bought one or two more but they were missing the poles.....still should have got them for that price dumb me. Hey 75% off is great and finding anything left over at 90 % off is a steal. Women were loading there shopping carts up with junk....lol !

·
Registered
295 Posts
Icemanfred - got the ice cube trays @ Party City for $2.99. Package contains 1 tray and it's rubber (?). Skulls are about 2" long and bones are about 3".

1 - 20 of 757 Posts