Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Inspirational

These are all wonderful. I too am very excited by the amazing work I'm finding on the web! I "came out" as a bisexual this past year, so I was thinking of doing a zipper face from forehead to lower cheek. Outside the zipper would be my normal (scary) face. Inside, rainbow skin. Maybe some glitter. Fun!

·
Registered
238 Posts
After setting up for my Halloween party, I only had a few minutes left to put towards my costume. 2012zmb.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Love the makeup, Alexandria. Very cool. I think I might do zombie next year.

I did my brother's and his girlfriend's makeup. Took awhile. First time doing makeup like this.

His
imagejpeg_.jpg

Hers
imagejpeg_1.jpg

There's hearts in the top patch on her face, and a checkered pattern on the right side. I probably should have taken pictures right after I finished, but I was being rushed to get myself ready, so these were taken later on in the night. Lol.

Full costumes. They were the Mad Hatter and Alice, if you can't tell. :]

imagejpeg_.jpg

·
Registered
96 Posts
Cool zombie make ups...too many kids at our party to to go all out on the gore/scary but it would be fun to really try it one year...here is our make up...decided to pre paint the prosthetic 10 days before to save time applying it...the kids loved the glow in the dark contacts...

Attachments

21 - 40 of 168 Posts