Halloween Forum banner

1901 - 1920 of 2492 Posts

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
dafunk, you are very pretty, and that is a cool creature reacher behind you
stoo, I don't know, that is one heck of a good costume. your arm is amazing
mt spooky, that should be mr creepy. that is one scary cool costume
raven, nice costumes. I love your wife's skirt, and she makes a great gypsy. your costume gives me the shivers. it's very cool

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
twisted duk, the creep factor you got down pact. you look gruesomely good.
hmmm, funny garth, I always thought you were quite nice looking, the just rolling out of bed puts a new meaning to your looks. so what's your secret? before coffee? as for your costume, you have some awesome threads. I love the colors, and those sleeves totally rock. I love the layers.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
hmmm, funny garth, I always thought you were quite nice looking, the just rolling out of bed puts a new meaning to your looks. so what's your secret? before coffee? as for your costume, you have some awesome threads. I love the colors, and those sleeves totally rock. I love the layers.
Thanks, hallo. Not that often, but I sometimes go with black and another color, as evidenced here. No one (including parents) knew who I was supposed to be, believe it or not; I would have even accepted 'Jack the Ripper':rolleyes: To answer your question, the devilish good looks come naturally, as I am one of those weirdos who does not drink coffee;)

1901 - 1920 of 2492 Posts