Halloween Forum banner

501 - 520 of 532 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey Mask collectors,

If you are interested in collectable early 90's Distortions Unlimited, I am thinning out my collection some. Just listed a few original oldies but goodies like Andromeda and not the resurrected versions the real originals. Search Distortions Unlimited collectors masks on e bay.

Unknown.jpeg
Unknown-2.jpeg

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
shadow, that's an insane one. very cool. and your vampire one is awesome too.
unorth, that turned out amazing. and your girl looks classic. love it.
papa, you have a nice array of masks.
shape of fear, sweet masks.
shadow, november monster of the month is indeed a cool mask, and the nosefuraty, mask is very wonderful. crazy bones, you have some wicked cool masks too.
nosefur at yo, I love your masks

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #511
It's been a long time since I've shared anything in this thread. I'm back for the final 4 Monsters of the Month. Here was Septembers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow I would love the skull one. Do you produce these for sale? What material do you use? Is it a full head mask or just half? I am looking for a replacement for mine. It has seen better days.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #513
Here is the October Monster of the Month. Sadly, there are only now 2 more left after this one.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,519 Posts
Fine looking mask. I'm a fan of TOT Studio's stuff and have/have had a few of their masks over the years. Would love to see a close up pic of the face/mouth.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #518
I haven't been posting like I use to, but for anyone that that's interested, the Monster of the Month subscription service came to an end. This was my video for the Final mask.

·
Registered
128 Posts
A few recent mask scores....

Pull by Nikolas Art Gallery. Paint, hair and eyes by the masterful James Carter. That's the screen-used Myers mask on the left for comparison.

Trick or Treat Studios Halloween 6 Replica Mask:

Mario Kirner's personal "Red 7", pulled from a silicone mold that was lifted directly from the surface of his screen-used Part 7 hockey mask.

Friday the 13th Part IV "End Scene" replica, by Jo Nobile/"The Mask Gallery" and JDF Studios:

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,519 Posts
Picked up this Death Studios "Living Dead" mask from a member at Haunter's Hangout. Perfect condition and will make a nice addition to my DS collection.

501 - 520 of 532 Posts