Halloween Forum banner

481 - 500 of 532 Posts

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #482
Shadowbat I loved the video! You reminded me of a child on (dare I say it here?) christmas morning opening the long coveted red firetruck!

Ha! Thanks. It is like Christmas every month in this club. Watch some of my other unboxings, especially the earlier ones. I really get excited in some of those.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Here are a few favorites in my collection. Oldies but Goldies. A 60's Don Post , Metaluna Mutant and creature mask and hands. The Zombie masks are foam latex and the actual ones worn in the movie Army of Darkness.

IMG_3652.JPG

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #486
crazy, those are some fine masks
shadow, very cool mask. no more videos though?

This particular mask isn't a MOTM. It's an older mask. I didn't post the last MOTM video because it wasn't a mask.

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,128 Posts
Here's the final 4 I made: The last one got some furniture tacks and chains - for a more steampunk feel. You can see it in my album. It was really fun exploring how to make and really waterproof these. They have held up well. I used papermache, monster mud, great stuff, liquid nails, and combo of paper mache + joint compound.
IMG_0207.jpg IMG_0323.jpg
DSC_0451 - Version 2.jpg IMG_0400.jpg

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #491
so shadow, what did you get then? was it cool? did you like it? or dissappointed?

I'll post the video link when I get a chance. I was very happy. Even called the Distortions team up and talked to them personally about it. :)

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i'm not into aliens that much, but i must admit, that is a nice looking alien. i kinda dig that one. i'm with the daughter, the eyes are pretty cool. so , it would be one i wouldn't mind having.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #498
Oh, how I love this mask! Lon Chaney London After Midnight.

·
Super Moderator
5,678 Posts
481 - 500 of 532 Posts