Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love coffee/tea/hot chocolate... especially when Fall hits!

I noticed a few of you in the 'How do you kick off Halloween?' thread have a Halloween mug that you break out (or possibly just use all year) for the season. Considering my affection for warm tasty drinks, its unacceptable that I don't own a Halloween mug, so that is definitely a priority for this year.

So I want to see yours! Also what is your favorite drink to put in them?

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would definitely call the 'Bates Motel' mug, a Halloween mug. I haven't watched the tv series but I will always that think of the original movie when I hear Bates Motel!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Madame Leota - Nice mug and I love your coffee bar area!

Drink sounds great too! I use the pumpkin spice creamer too but haven't tried the Green Mountain Coffee yet!

Can't go wrong with Ready Whip either!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tea should always be sipped from this cup. Warning: The bearer of this label is infected. Maintain safe distance.
View attachment 245397
Ha! I love this! This reminds me of something for like the Shaun of the Dead zombies since they still participate in society! Hehe!

·
The Ghost Host
597 Posts
I was actually sad because I realized I had NO Halloween mugs, so thankfully I went to the Cracker Barrel
and they had this guy! I'm not a huge coffee fanatic or just a fan of hot drinks in general(i'm a VERY hot
natured person). I typically drink frozen or blended drinks but if it's SUPER cold and i'm in the mood i'll
drink a hot white chocolate mocha or your typical pumpkin spice. I'm also much more a tea person,
my favorite being Teavana's Jade Citrus Mint Green Tea.

IMG_7170.jpg

1 - 20 of 167 Posts