Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Disney Inspired
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great setup! Lots of detail. Love the girl flinching at the pop up ghost at the end . lol
Thanks! That is my favorite part too! It was funny seeing all of the people who got spooked by that one. I loved it! There were two other ghosts that didn't make the video unfortunately.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Even more boring - I've watched about a 100 times and am fascinated by the branches and leaves in the yard. It looks like what my mind thinks a yard should look like on Halloween but I'm not sure if I can do on purpose what I work so hard all year to prevent. BTW - Your tree is awesome.

·
Disney Inspired
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Even more boring - I've watched about a 100 times and am fascinated by the branches and leaves in the yard. It looks like what my mind thinks a yard should look like on Halloween but I'm not sure if I can do on purpose what I work so hard all year to prevent. BTW - Your tree is awesome.
Thanks for the compliments!

What's funny about the leaves is that they are from a neighbors yard. I have my kids go rake the leaves next door about a week before Halloween. Unfortunately, we didn't have as many leaves this year because it has been so warm. Our tree is not deciduous, so every once in a while you will hear someone comment, "wait these leaves aren't from this tree!"

·
Disney Inspired
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool animations. Don't recall seeing those. Which ones are they?
They were created by a guy on this forum that I don't see on here anymore. There are about 6 or 7 songs that they are animated to. He sold them for about $20. It is definitely a crowd favorite!

·
Registered
606 Posts
What a great haunt! I bet the kids LOVED it!

Please please please pretty please can you share how you did your pop-up pneumatic ghosts? I would love to make them.

·
Disney Inspired
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What a great haunt! I bet the kids LOVED it!

Please please please pretty please can you share how you did your pop-up pneumatic ghosts? I would love to make them.
Yes, I can do that. I will probably make a separate tutorial... Fortunately for you, they are not packed away yet because I did have some problems with them and I'm going to work on getting the kinks out here soon (probably after the first of the year).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts