Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I worked on additional columns this weekend, I want to have my fence go all the way across the front yard. I already made the fence sections. So I got done with the basic column, still need to patch and paint and was doing a dry lay out and realized I made one less fence section than I need. Ahhhgg!

At least it is a fence section and not a column since the columns take me a long time to make. Still though it is a pain in the rear and I already have a lot of detail stuff to finish before I start setting up next week. Why can I never count correctly?

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
Why can I never count correctly?
I think it's a result of using that "new math" !! :D J/K. I hear ya Scott - there's nothing worse than spending time planning and constructing only to come up short with your expectations. Add to that the pressure of a timeline and it never seems to make a good concoction, in my case. Good luck!

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
Scott, better than what I thought you were going to post from your thread title, that the prop was too short in height! Still I understand your frustration in throwing a clink into the production line.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well a too short prop would be easier to fix :D

It is more frustration than anything else. I have the stuff to make another section and they don't take that long to make. The biggest issue is I used brutal rust on my sections so they all have some nice rust build up on them after multiple coats. Now I have to add it to the new section or it will look out of place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts