Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
each year I do a t-shirt for my employees- this year's is the one here..

What do you guys think? They are not required to wear them to work, but I give it to them more as a "thanks".. I had "Boo Crew" on the back but thought that was a bit corny...

·
The Grim Reaper
921 Posts
I think thats great that you do things like that, not to many store owners do little things to show their appreciation of the workers. Wish I was in your area so we could work together, since I cant seem to get spirit to do anything here.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Cool design:cool: It's nice to make employees feel like they actually matter. It's too bad more managers don't show their appreciation like you do, HH; it would make employees a lot more productive, I think.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think thats great that you do things like that, not to many store owners do little things to show their appreciation of the workers. Wish I was in your area so we could work together, since I cant seem to get spirit to do anything here.
Well I try to treat people like I would want to be treated. If they work their schedule and do not call off or show up late numerous times I will give them their costume of choice (under $75.00) for free. Every weekend in Oct I have food brought in for lunch and provide them with free softdrinks/waters as long as they do not drink 3 sips- set it down and go get a new one an hour later. I let them have fun but also know this is a business and when it gets to poppin- I need them on point.

In turn- I have a great group of employees already calling me to work for me again this year. And the fact is- without them, I cannot service my customers- I depend on them, far more than they depend on me.

Yes the shirts will all be orange- but a few peeps have said they wanted long sleeve- so I will get them those.

C

·
0 Posts
great looking shirts! I'll take mine in a medium, long-sleeved. now ,what time shall I show up for work? :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you adopt me can I work for you?
I don't have to adopt ya- you can still work with me.

I might own it, but we are all one team, so no one works for me- we work together. :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Since your employees may wear these outside your store, why not score some additional advertising by putting your location on the shirts?

Plus, I'd reverse the front and back images. The front image is "advertising", which you want people to read. Most people find it impolite to stare at someone's chest for very long, especially if the person wearing the shirt happens to be female.

Craig

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Since your employees may wear these outside your store, why not score some additional advertising by putting your location on the shirts?

Plus, I'd reverse the front and back images. The front image is "advertising", which you want people to read. Most people find it impolite to stare at someone's chest for very long, especially if the person wearing the shirt happens to be female.

Craig
there is a front and back- vampire on front- Frank on the back.

as for the location- not a bad idea- I may try to slap that on there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts