Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Received an email from Shindigz saying for a limited time their banners will be priced staring at 9.99. No code required, prices as marked. Ends 12/30. This includes their custom banners you design. I've created an number of their indoor/outdoor banners for my themes in the 18x54 inch size (horizonal and vertical) for a few years now and for 9.99 find it a good deal. Normally $5 more. Very sturdy, weatherproof, grommets have held up and always fun to customize your signage.

Their online app design program is pretty easy to pick up. In the past my signs were more or less text based or used graphics they made available. Last year however I wanted to add an image of one of my skeleton dinosaurs to a banner I planned to use near our entrance. Used my camera and was able to create this. I wasn't sure what time the park should open so left space to add the time in white transfer numbers later. If you want to draw attention to your haunt, a banner with some spotlighting on it can add the extra punch.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts