Halloween Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
evilmanor... Your post on the first page here says you have a sketch of how this prop was built.. There's a red x in the post but will not bring up a picture of the sketch.. Can you post the sketch again...

This movement would be perfect for one of my zombies.. It looks great..

· cheap and easy
2,291 Posts
evilmanor didn't take any building pictures and I had a handful of request to post pictures of my zombies so I will post my picture from 4 or 5 years ago in this thread.... I will give you two different types. One is the wall hugger (needs help standing) and a free standing zombie.

· His name is Roger Clyne
10,961 Posts
Actually it's not a prosthetic/make up job. Takes all of a few seconds to put on my silicone SPFX zombie mask

He got a lot of scares in our walk through haunt....(proud dad :D )
Those masks are AWESOME but a little outta my price range right now. Maybe when I hit the lottery...:D

I love this prop. I'm not very mechanical & even I think I could manage this one.

I'm sad now I didn't keep my massager. I'm sure Goodwill or Salvation Army might have one. I need to hit them up for some clothes for Halloween soon anyway.

· crossfit zombie
7,872 Posts
evilmanor didn't take any building pictures and I had a handful of request to post pictures of my zombies so I will post my picture from 4 or 5 years ago in this thread.... I will give you two different types. One is the wall hugger (needs help standing) and a free standing zombie.

Love the red dressed one waht kind of stand is that?
I attempted to make the man.
I don't know what I did wrong but couldn't get him to do right.
so he is static.

· cheap and easy
2,291 Posts
halloween71 the stand is two cube I screwed together. I needed something to mount the massager on and it was there so I used it. It stands around 2 1/2 feet. Anything with a little weight will work. Two 5 gallon buckets mounted together with sand, rock or even water in the bottom to hold it down should work. As long as you can strap the Shiatsu to it.

Props like this are easy to make but it takes trial and error to get the movement the way you want it.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.