Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone run a prop on it all night? Does it over heat, how long can it run for?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I have mine on a simple timer that was hacked from a home depot motion sensor light. You just plug the prop in and it is now motion activated. There are some great tutorials online if your interested. With that said, I have done stress tests and the massager has run over 6 hours straight with no problem.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What make/model do you have?
The Shogun kneading one.

I have mine on a simple timer that was hacked from a home depot motion sensor light. You just plug the prop in and it is now motion activated. There are some great tutorials online if your interested. With that said, I have done stress tests and the massager has run over 6 hours straight with no problem.
Yeah I have it on a motion sensor right now, but was thinking of having one at the sidewalk moving the whole time?

·
Registered
429 Posts
I think it's probably a better effect to have it stop and start. People will see the zombie, think it's just a static decoration, and then when they get close it moves!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it's probably a better effect to have it stop and start. People will see the zombie, think it's just a static decoration, and then when they get close it moves!
Yeah that's what I normally do, but I wanted to have one moving to distract them from the one on the motion sensor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts