Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an abundance of shepherds hooks, double an single that stand from 6 to 8 feet tall.
is there anything creepy I can do with them? I am drawing a blank on what to do.
I will eventually sell the bulk of them this summer if I can't figure out what to do with them.

·
Registered
720 Posts
sOMEONE HERE ONCE MADE.... OOPS, sorry, caps lock again.... Someone here once made Swamp Lanterns with his old shepherd hooks. He bent em up back n forth, hung candle lanterns, got battery operated candles, and corpse'd the hooks to look deteriorated and dead, with branches and moss to make em swampy. They were really creepy and very creative.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have 4 of them around the perimeter of my graveyard. I got lanterns from Hobby Lobby and painted them black/rusty color then painted the glass orangish black and put battery operated led candles with timers inside. Looks pretty cool. Basically just like what Bryan316 explained.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Last year I added forty jack-o-lanterns to our display, and many are suspended from shepherds hooks. It's nice, because it gets them off the ground and makes the grouping more three dimensional.

pumpkin.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts