Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this will probably be my last build for this Halloween season. She stands at about 5'8 so you can get an idea of how tall my pillars are (pillar pics in a previous post). She was actually fairly easy to make but I discovered I am not a fan of fiberglass resin -- so stinky! I think the results were worth it though. What do you all think??

Attachments

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,608 Posts
Beautiful work. I'd only suggest adding some depth to the gown. Maybe airbrush or dry brush some darker color onto it to give it a bit of age/grunge/creep? JMO

Reactions: StanFam3

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beautiful work. I'd only suggest adding some depth to the gown. Maybe airbrush or dry brush some darker color onto it to give it a bit of age/grunge/creep? JMO
Thank you for the suggestions but I don't think she should be dirtied up as she is a ghost/wraith and not the undead. She is suppose to look kind of gothic and pristine. She will look a bit different when I cover her in detergent and have a black light on her too. I am considering perhaps putting a light in her hood. The jury is still out on that idea though. :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
That is truly creepy.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts