Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered this at MHC back in June and she arrived today I was so excited to see it.

The box

20130821_172739.jpg

Starting to unpack

20130821_173800.jpg

She made her way into the living room (And scared the dog :D)

20130821_174126.jpg

And for an added bonus the box she came in will make a perfect fortune teller hut for next year, when I get around to finishing it.

20130821_175736.jpg

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The crate is a nice unexpected surprise! What are you going to do with the doll? She is dressed beautifully.. :)
She is going to be part of a scene, the theme is childhood nightmares. I will have a little girl in bed with monsters coming out all around her. The doll, another lifesize scary lady, a toy box with a clown rising out of it and some other things.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I remember seeing this prop in the Transworld videos and being impressed then, it's very creepy looking. Am I right in assuming its electric only, not pneumatic? If you get a chance to post a picture of the mechanism, I'd be curious to see it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Oh my goodness that is beautiful!! And you know as soon as I saw that pic of the box I was like ooooh fortune teller... lol Awesome score!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TheMonsterSquad, she is one of the static ones. The animated are electric only which I prefer over pneumatic (I can't stand the sounds they make). I debated about getting the animated one but since I bought some other stuff at MHC I had to compromise on the budget :D.

MatrixMom she is 6 feet tall.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts