Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking here for about a month, trying to get new ideas for our annual Halloween party. This is our third year to do it and we have an absolute blast! I love all the pics that everyone has posted, so I decided to add the link to our party last year. This is a slide show that our DJ's put together for us. Enjoy!

Love love this forum! I hope this works! Be sure to turn the sound up

Tano

PhotoShow

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Looks like a great time wish i could have come to it. I have a party every year also. It started in 1987 and i have done it every single year since.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you everybody! I have some on my computer that show alot more of the decorations, but I can't figure out how to copy and paste them on to a thread! We have an arbour the length of the side of my house that we covered in the scene setters and placed black lights in. The guest had to come thru it to get to the party. It had monsters hanging down from the slats above and some of those animated ones placed here and there and a fog machine going. We also had some of our friends dress up as some monsters and stand real still until the guest walked thru. It was soooo cool, and sooo funny! We really had a blast. We will be doing it again so I will post pictures as we progress.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
I enjoyed watching the show haha LOVED the costumes! The Amy Winehouse, Sarah Palin and the flinstones twist lol

MsM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts