Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Only 47 days left and what have you been working on?
Props, crafts, costumes...

Post here!

Thanks to the idea from BATFLY, my countdown sign is hanging. Woo hoo! (I know, I need to hide the blacklight itself.)
I've been working on corpsing. And I made a red wreath look old and dingy.

Take a look at my attachments:

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
My most recent Halloween project is "SHOPPING"! It's out of control really. There must be a better way to recover from my husband's surgery. They should have some sort of treatment for care giving spouses.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oooooo... Halloween shopping??? Get hubby's credit card and run to closest craft store, home center, party store, etc....

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Nah! If I used his credit card it would add more pain to his recovery. It cheers him up when I spend my cookie jar money (giggles).

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I painted the very front part of the light fixture black on my countdown sign, but the purple from the black light still glows a bright line above the sign. I'm kinda over it. I think this is as good as it gets for now.

In the photo, I added red color gels to the fountain lights and it reflects very well on the tall grass plants. Looks like a fire pit!

I want to put a ghost or something that will glow in front of the tree at the sign.

I also bought a wedding garden arch from someone on Craigslist for $10. Little does she know I'm spraying the tulle black and adding spooky stuff :)

·
Registered
650 Posts
MizLiz - I LOVE your sign..... Now I know I must make one....... but maybe next year.... There's still so much to do! I also like your wreath - very realistic! :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I recently completed a foam cutter, and my fcg.

Working on about 12 other projects, in various stages of completeness. Never enough time to do it all..

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Yubney - the can of beer made me LOL!!!

reminds me of my hubby - but it'd be a Coors Lite!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I'm loving this thread. Great projects. Here's my newest favorite: my two corpses. It has been so much fun making them. Also, my Cryrogenic Chamber in the Morgue.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am SO impressed at others creative abilities. I wish I could craft up my own decorations! Those skelemingos are too cute! I laughed really hard. :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
These guys are going in our catacombs:

This is the beginnings of one of Missy's Skeleton Candle Sconces. These will go in the catacombs and in our Mausoleum:

And Rob, our shiatsu zombie, before I corpsed him and gave him a shirt:

There will be a LOT more pics after this weekend, I'm sure!

1 - 20 of 251 Posts