Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Only 47 days left and what have you been working on?
Props, crafts, costumes...

Post here!

Thanks to the idea from BATFLY, my countdown sign is hanging. Woo hoo! (I know, I need to hide the blacklight itself.)
I've been working on corpsing. And I made a red wreath look old and dingy.

Take a look at my attachments:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I painted the very front part of the light fixture black on my countdown sign, but the purple from the black light still glows a bright line above the sign. I'm kinda over it. I think this is as good as it gets for now.

In the photo, I added red color gels to the fountain lights and it reflects very well on the tall grass plants. Looks like a fire pit!

I want to put a ghost or something that will glow in front of the tree at the sign.

I also bought a wedding garden arch from someone on Craigslist for $10. Little does she know I'm spraying the tulle black and adding spooky stuff :)

·
Registered
650 Posts
MizLiz - I LOVE your sign..... Now I know I must make one....... but maybe next year.... There's still so much to do! I also like your wreath - very realistic! :)

1 - 20 of 251 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.