Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know if someone posted a thread like it but tought it would be fun to see everyone in their 2008 costumes of you and your family and friends ....and this year i even have a few pictures of the trick or treaters tat my friend took as souvenir :)

so i'll start here is mine , from left to right is my sister Mélissa , me , my 5 year old Daugther Elizabeth and my dear husband ...and second pic is my daugther Elizabeth trying to look scary as the dark princess

·
Registered
100 Posts
Here are a few of mine.
The first is my wife, she is a contact lens tec, and her co-workers, anyone guess who they are supposed to be?
The second is my son Matt, Vampire.
The third is my daughter Lexie, a cat and wife Julie, a mouse.
The fourth, Leatherface, my haunted house costume.
The fifth, is me.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Clockwise from me(top left) - Me as Phantom of the Opera, Ellie as Old Gregg - from 'The Mighty Boosh', my fiance as a vampire, Kelly as Morticia, Sam as Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong, and Janet as a Punk

Cas as some creepy thing(not actually sure what exactly!)

·
Registered
823 Posts
me i was the only one in costume with the dogs the other people were not toters lolllll but supporters who came for the second year to pass the nite with us
i was a Vampire (without fangs ) and Charlie was Capt Jack sparrow

·
Registered
337 Posts
Here's a couple of mine.
Unfortunaley the rest of mine didn't turn out.:(
My night vision went on my video camera and my digital went missing.
My dad took a bunch with his that hopefully came out.
I'll post them up when I get them.

The first is of me, the second is of me and one tired son, who is dressed as a Pokemon (Darkrai), the third is his twin brother as Mario (in case you couldn't tell :D)

My theme this year was Midnight Carnevil, and it went over pretty well. I had a freakshow (the Odditorium), my daughter was a gypsy (Ms Fortune Teller - get it?), and I had The Missing Link, in a cage. The cage had garden hose bars so he could 'break out' and chase the ToTer's. I really hope the pics come out. It's so much easier to show you then to explain it all. HaHa.

Finn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts