Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Saki.Girl, that makeover is beautiful!!!

I built an add on pipe organ piece for our piano at home. It simply sits on top of the piano. I did'nt match the stain well, but it looks ok in low light. It is all pvc pipe and fence post pieces, a couple of drawer pulls and scrap wood. I am able to hide a couple of Bose speakers in the body of the pipe organ add on, for great sound.

Eric

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I love the pipe organ, Wolfbeard! It has such an OLD spooky look, like it belongs in an ancient mansion or cathedral.
Thank you. It was mostly all scrap wood, except for the fence finials, pvc pipe and the 1" pine for the base.

Eric

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Saki.Girl, that makeover is beautiful!!!

I built an add on pipe organ piece for our piano at home. It simply sits on top of the piano. I did'nt match the stain well, but it looks ok in low light. It is all pvc pipe and fence post pieces, a couple of drawer pulls and scrap wood. I am able to hide a couple of Bose speakers in the body of the pipe organ add on, for great sound.

Eric
Thank you
Yours looks fantastic at some point I want to make a top for mine to and make it so fog comes out of it. Maybe this year will see .

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Thank you
Yours looks fantastic at some point I want to make a top for mine to and make it so fog comes out of it. Maybe this year will see .
That would be an awesome effect. I left the pipes open at the bottom, so I could pump fog into the base and it would come out of the pipes. The problem is that fog and the hard wired smoke detectors for my home alarm system do not get along. Guess how I found that out...:rolleyes: :eek:

Eric

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts

Eric
That is such a creative way to transform an existing piece! Fantastic job!!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Reactions: matrixmom and Hilda

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
DH technically owns one that has been in his family for a long time. His mom loaned it to the local historical society a long time ago, but it does belong to my husband. It would be great if I could truck it here for Halloween, and then send it back for storage the rest of the year! I might need to look into that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts