Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here we have Mr. Amphitere (am-fi-teer-ay), from a series I've done about mythological creatures.

Amphitere is the name for a classification of dragon with a legless, snake-like body and wings. It possessed powers such as hypnotic eyes and therefore was appointed as guardian of wealths such as myrrh trees and treasure hordes. They are said to know every secret in the world except one.

Every part of this dragon's body could be used for some magical purpose. When planted, its teeth would spring up into warriors. Its blood, when ingested, would grant the ability to understand the speech of birds and animals. The hypnotizing eyes, once dried and ground into a powder and mixed into a potion of honey, could cure headaches.
The Amphitere is often associated with the coatls of South America, also winged serpents, but they are feathered instead of scaled like the Amphitere.

This doll is not intended for children. It would probably give them nightmares, anyway. It is an art piece, made of paper, intended for display purposes, or for light, gentle play (such as that provided to fairies, nymphs and good witches). Keep away from ogres, trolls, carnivorous plants, carnival geeks, pixies and water creatures.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
I am very new to paper craft type stuff ( never made anything yet). Are there any sites that have halloween type stuff available to try it out? Looks like it could be a fun family activity to get into the haunted spirit.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
papercrafts

I'm kinda new to it too. But etsy.com has a lot of crafts to look at. Try searching halloween in the paper goods section or the doll section.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts