Halloween Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Hauntless
8,343 Posts
So like I was writing notes of the props that I really, really liked and I filled the page! First just the cool spiders dangling from the tree is a great look. Then I started writing down the awesome colors on your gate, the sweet take on the Creature Crate, the dropping spider <shudder>, the popping heads, the moving wall, the snaaaaakes, the maggot thingy and the super large snake.

I guess I'm saying - you win. You sir, have an awesome haunt!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
O.....M....G!!! I really enjoyed soaking up your whole haunt. Every single aspect of your walkthrough is just phenominal!
Plus kudos to you having a donation bin set up as well! :D
Thanks Mistress...

This was the forth year for my haunt, but the first for the pet food donation drive. Thought I would give it a shot and maybe do some good for some animals in need. Worked with a local No-Kill animal shelter. I had a banner printed and posted on the outside wall of the display. Received a small amount of donations this first year...few dozen cans of food....will try again next year with more advertising.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So like I was writing notes of the props that I really, really liked and I filled the page! First just the cool spiders dangling from the tree is a great look. Then I started writing down the awesome colors on your gate, the sweet take on the Creature Crate, the dropping spider <shudder>, the popping heads, the moving wall, the snaaaaakes, the maggot thingy and the super large snake.

I guess I'm saying - you win. You sir, have an awesome haunt!
Thanks Terra....glad you enjoyed the video.

Praise from the Demigod of prop building...aka Terra...is truly humbling. Thanks again.

·
Registered
196 Posts
WOW!!! Nicely done. Your haunt is one of the best I have ever seen. Would love to know how you did the Creature in the crate, Head poppers, and how you got the spiders to go up and down. Awesome job. Loved the music too. I am not worthy.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
WOW............OK as the others have said, tell me about the spiders and what you did to make them rise and fall . I loved that because I have a long run up my driveway and I could use something like that, great job.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Oh WOW!!! I was admiring the spiders, wondering where I could find them for next year. And then the popping heads!!! On the way home from errands this morning, I was just thinking about requesting a tutorial on popping gravestone heads, like in Disney's Haunted Mansion. I can't wait to see your tutorial. You did a great job!

ETA: The snakes! The sounds! The rattling doors and the screams! Whoa. How much time does it take for you to set your haunt up? Must be days!
Thanks Angel!

It took 5 weeks to setup and one week for tear-down. Will start six weeks prior next year to account for planned expansion...stay tuned! Thanks for watching!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts