Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very cool Cyber.....not sure how you did the "Canon Heads" and what was that in the wine barrel? Good light fxs too.

PB
Thanks Phantom Blue

I will post a video soon on the mechanics of the "Cannon Heads". I like to call them "Poppers" because of the action and sound made when activated.

The monster in the whiskey barrel is a giant foam grub I purchased from frightprops.

grub.jpg

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
VERY ENTERTAINING!! What is the age group you get? Some of those items looked a bit too frightfull for little kids.
Very "Pretty" stills ! Good Work!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Greetings CyberGeek1. You really do a awesome job. I am a MCHC member so saw this yesterday when you shared with us at the meeting. My husband and I were sitting at the end of the same table as you. Loved when you brought the heads to show the club. Hopefully we can do a make and take...

·
Far Away Eyes
3,354 Posts
I loved it. Especially all the surprises, like the shaking box, fence, and dropping spiders and snakes. The whole atmosphere was perfect.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Oh WOW!!! I was admiring the spiders, wondering where I could find them for next year. And then the popping heads!!! On the way home from errands this morning, I was just thinking about requesting a tutorial on popping gravestone heads, like in Disney's Haunted Mansion. I can't wait to see your tutorial. You did a great job!

ETA: The snakes! The sounds! The rattling doors and the screams! Whoa. How much time does it take for you to set your haunt up? Must be days!

·
Registered
25 Posts
The canon heads are very interesting. It would be nice to see how you did them and the reaction that they received at night. Great work!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
VERY ENTERTAINING!! What is the age group you get? Some of those items looked a bit too frightfull for little kids.
Very "Pretty" stills ! Good Work!
Thanks Gym...

My actors, which are not in the video, do not try scare the little tots, but rather wave and give out 'Happy Halloween's" and let them know it's all pretend. Upon reaching the front door and getting their treats, parents of little ones are warned that the exit can be quite scary for little tots. I was surprised how often parents ignored the warning and literally drag their kids through the rest of the haunt.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts