Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,643 Posts
I remember you posting pics of the garage doors. The final product looks great! You have a great space to work with too and all of your props are top notch! Kudos to your friend. Nice pics!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments - means lot from fellow haunters.

My wife - who endlessly supportive - suggested we open the Cemetery up for people that brought a canned good. I brought a coffin I had built and laid it next to the entrance - by the end of the night we had collected 300 lbs for our local Salvation Army.
I think my boys were more excited when people brought food then they were Trick or treating :)

14481087396200.jpg

Shadow Valley Cemetery on Facebook

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everyone always says the trees are made for a Halloween house. I'm in the process of building a barn style shop next to the house presently (it has an oddly familiar Amytiville Horror vibe to it :) )

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,643 Posts
Very nice lighting! I also see the work shop under construction. Looks great!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought your boarded windows really added to the whole set-up. Do you care to share your technique/
You know I see people ask on a lot of forums what props are the must haves. My top on (based on cost/effect) is the boarded windows.
I actually got it off a forum here (believe the title was Window Foam boards) - another great tutorial is Scarylady on HF or Youtube (search Paint Faux Wood Grain) - she is freakin amazing!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Wow, awesome props.... like expert level for sure.... Im still learning and building. Having fun. Your pics sure are an inspiration
and give ideas to everyone. Very cool

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, awesome props.... like expert level for sure.... Im still learning and building. Having fun. Your pics sure are an inspiration
and give ideas to everyone. Very cool
Thanks for the love :)

So much is just simply time..my neighbors laugh in March when I'm working on things - but it makes Oct so much easier :)

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
Your cemetery looks excellent, the lighting is bang on! You have included some very nice details throughout!! I love the pics your friend is talented!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts