Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have

Jason - Gemmy - when plugged in them music still plays (motors work, but arm is broken

Butler - Gemmy Eye wires need to be resoldered, but works and talks

Floating Head in Ball - Gemmy works perfect

Broken Spine Girl - Tekky/ Spirit works perfect

Axe Killer Pneumatic Door with Nurse Escape and Axe Killer includes all pneumatics, screen, DVDs and player.

Walking Dead Zombie Girl - Works Perfect

Girl in Swing - Tekky/ Spirit Worked right before Halloween (I have no idea why t doest work)

Large Alien- Over all length is 18 feet. Has large head and large arm span (possibly 8 feet) with 18 feet of cloth robing

Annabelle - Static Prop

Reasonable offers accepted

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am accepting any reasonable offers on these items:

Pictures are a pain in the *** to upload to this site, but I will work on resizing

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,521 Posts
MOD NOTE: You MUST Include a price in your listing according to the section rules. If you will take best offer, you still need to name a price (OBO). The only time prices are not required is when you are selling through an auction (like ebay).

Stating "reasonable offers" is sort of meaningless since one person's idea of reasonable may be vastly different than yours. Name a ballpark figure and "or best offer" so at least anyone that is interested will not waste their time and yours with lots of posts and PMs back and forth trying to nail down a price range.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts