Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,
I am in search for several props for my haunt for 2014. The props I am searching for is the Midnight Countess, Rhoda Broome, Mean ol Gramps, Jumping Zombie, Rosemary Zombie Girl, Talking Busts, Count Vigor, Boris Karloff Frankenstein, Dr Shivers or Spirit Halloweens Mad Scientist, Gemmys Monster with the Glowing Brain and Heart, Lab Tech, Zultan Fortune Teller, Dead Eye Drake, Any horror movie props but Regan, The guy holding the skull you can fill with candy from Kmart, Donna the Dead, Bone Collector, and the Witch with Fogging Cauldron.
If you have any of these props please let me know. I also have a semi-working Ghostface, Madame Morbida, Jumping Spider, Zombie Chip and Dip, a Spirit Halloween latex half demon, a Dead Lift Zombie, and depending on the prop a Spirit Halloween Beheaded Bride for trade. Thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, she is a fortune teller from Spirit and I got a great one with the box so I will try to hop on my phone and upload a pic of her.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She tells three fortunes is a random order once you press the button as she has two lights glow on her. Her mouth also moves and her head spins around from a fortune teller face to a more demon looking face.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She is about six feet tall and I am in MN right now for business but will ship if the item or price is good as I would have to take her apart.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I have the jumping zombie. I do not have the box because I couldn't fit it in my car. I've never used him. Have no idea what it would cost to ship from NY. PM me If you can figure that out and what you're willing to pay for him if you want it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hi,
I don't know if you are still looking for him, but I am looking at selling my Frankenstein. I'll have to set him up and test him, but he should be perfect (only been very lightly used). Let me know if you'd be interested.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
7 Participants
Dale Hanson
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing