Halloween Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I invested in these two years ago but then started doing theme parties, so I will probably do more theme-specific props and could really use the money elsewhere.

These are the larger 11" x 14" size pictures (then the frames are bigger than that). They are all in very good condition, and were stored nested with sheets of foam between them.

Included:
Mr. & Mrs. Gruel
Lady Spoilt
Master Damien D'mon
Mr & Mrs. Oldclot
The Order of Cerebus
Master Draven

Check them out in BOTH their "normal" and "gory" images on this website: (creator's website, not mine) Thi...0) for $75. Paypal only. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
my husband and i are very interested in these portraits but he would like to know how nice they really are since we have never seen any of these in person do they look like they do on the websites or are they kinda fake looking

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The frames are molded plastic painted to look aged - I was hesitant when I heard plastic at first too, but I went for it and they do look pretty cool. Since they are so lightweight I hang them all with 3M hooks and there is no damage to my walls. if you PM me with your email address I'll send you some photos of how they looked on my walls - maybe that will help you to see a "snapshot" vs. a professional photo :)

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
my husband and i are very interested in these portraits but he would like to know how nice they really are since we have never seen any of these in person do they look like they do on the websites or are they kinda fake looking
Hallow pfahlgirl! Just a quick not to say that we have these portraits and they are one of the best wall adornments we have ever put up. People really enjoy noticing how the images change as they walk past. The plastic frames are actually pretty nice. We take down other art work and put these in their places. They are a very fun addition to the haunted home in my opinion. At some point, I intend to scout for old frames at Goodwill that are slightly larger - then double frame them by leaving the plastic frame and simply inserting into a glass free frame that i creep up even more. I think you will love them... BOO!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts