Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a pretty up and go go go person. I have been hit with some kind of illness. I have done labor 100% med free.....and I hurt worse than i felt then :-( it SUCKS not being able to do as much as I should do :-(

I hate hate hate being sick.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought food poisoning as well but my youngest had been sick. Its really sharp pains in my stomach, body aches and headache for the last several days. Nausea is starting to kick in.

I used to have incredible immunities....not so much anymore.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im hoping my oldest doesnt. She is only in her 2nd week of Kindergarten. Luckily she got my immunities. My youngest seems to get sick a lot :-( she fought it a week. I had class tonight but I dont think I will make it. And tomorrow is the festival :-(

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got maybe an hour of sleep last night. I cant keep anything in. Trying to drink some clear gatoraide because i am feeling the effects of dehydration. :-(

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Same here! That and migraines. :-(

For the first time I have out movies on for my youngest and we watched movies all day. Im ready for bed lol

·
Registered
569 Posts
Hope u feel better soon! I used to hate being nauseated until I got a pinch nerve last year. That is scary!!! I'll take regular sick anytime! Just keep thinking that it will be over soon!!!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im trying too. I have to miss out on the darn historical festival tomorrow :-( first year ever. I went when I was in labor a few years ago. This bites.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
A few months ago on busy night here at The Ravens Grin I might have had the Nano virus? I was having stomach cramps, then sitting on the toilet, then thinking I was done, feeling great for 15 minutes, then all over again! I really lucked out with the way everything happened that night though, nobody had to see or smell me poop my pants! Yeah!"

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A few months ago on busy night here at The Ravens Grin I might have had the Nano virus? I was having stomach cramps, then sitting on the toilet, then thinking I was done, feeling great for 15 minutes, then all over again! I really lucked out with the way everything happened that night though, nobody had to see or smell me poop my pants! Yeah!"
This cracked me up, sorry lol!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hope you get better soon! Take care. Drink lots of fluids and chicken soup!
Thanks! Still no luck in keeping anything in. I tried some chicken noodle though. Tried sprite and water. Nada. I lost 7 pounds since yday....and I am still sick. Gah. :-(

·
Registered
569 Posts
Look at it this way...better sick now than in October! Plus, u will come out of this with a renewed appreciation for health and work twice as fast putting out decorations!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts