C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The very last stone I will make this year. :D seriously. :D

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Very nice job again, i really like the crows and the cupid on the stone.

·
Zombie Hunter
20,479 Posts
They look wayyyyy batter then mine.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,604 Posts
That is simply gorgeous! Love the inset panel. Putting that style on the list for next year for sure! Great job.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,443 Posts
Very cool! Seems like you and a lot of other forum members have raised the bar this year with all of the awesome tombstones that are being showcased.
Are those some of the Dollar Tree crows?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very cool! Seems like you and a lot of other forum members have raised the bar this year with all of the awesome tombstones that are being showcased.
Are those some of the Dollar Tree crows?
yes, they are the famous Dollar Tree crows, after touching- up with a permanent marker. :D I wanted to glue them on the stone to prevent them from getting stolen, but they are such poor quality that I may not mind if they do get stolen.:D I might just hand them out to the kids instead of candy! :D But they serve the purpose.

Thanks, again, everyone. And thanks to everyone who has done a tutorial on tombstones- I'm sure I have read it and stolen something from it!!

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
I'm glad to see this stone because I picked up 3 cherubs saturday at a yardsale and didn't know how to use them...looks great!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts