Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have to be a Haunt owner or Vendor to attend any Haunt conventions ? I know I've missed most of them for the 2014 year but I'd really like to go to some.. attend seminars and gain knowledge... ?!?!?! any info would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
At the DVM they wanted numerous forms of ID. I showed them some newspaper stories about my haunted house, with pictures of me . "Nope! These could be faked."
Well 50% of all small-town news stories are faked! Just to fill the empty page.
"That's OK, I know you."
I knew he knew me too.
Tax number, business cards,letters from venders at the show, saying you have bought from them before all used to be things you could have used at one time, then they show you the official secret handshake as you hold the rubber knife behind your back with the other hand.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Trans World, in St Louis, is the biggest geared towards Haunt owners and a little more restrictive (still on my wish list).
The others are geared more Halloween Junky, Home Haunter, Haunt Employee, Charity Haunt organizers to Haunt owners and are more regional.
These regional are also more cash and carry events with lots of classes and make n takes.
Check youtube for videos of the vendor floors, a great way to get a feel for the individual shows.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts