Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son's prom was last night. A couple pics of him and his girlfriend. They had a great time!

One of his best buds and his date.

Of course in just a few short months, the yard will play host to some more "sinister" scenes!

Muahahahaha

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Cute couples! Love the vests/ties matching the girls dresses. Is that a new fad or am I WAY out of touch since I don't have kids..lol!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Those are a couple of good looking couples. I noticed the matching vest/tie and dress, too, interesting. Your cemetery looks great, too bad prom isn't in October, jdubbya!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Great looking couple!

Here's my daughter and her date. She was invited to the boys senior prom , as she is still a Junior.

The boys parents had set up an "after party" where about 6-8 kids would get a hotel room and spend the night. I was not alright with that and picked up my daughter right after the dance. Needless to say she wanted to go to the after party and we had a quiet ride home. This morning she is still grumpy, but she'll get over it.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
I think prom pictures can be just as scary as halloween pics.
Seeing how fast he's grown up and sitting up all night waiting to make sure he makes it home safely. Definitely scary!
He's very muscular...is he military or an athlete?

MsM

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cute couples! Love the vests/ties matching the girls dresses. Is that a new fad or am I WAY out of touch since I don't have kids..lol!
It's a new trend from what I'm told. She took her dress to the tux shop and the guy matched up the vest/tie with the colors. Looks pretty sharp!

Those are a couple of good looking couples. I noticed the matching vest/tie and dress, too, interesting. Your cemetery looks great, too bad prom isn't in October, jdubbya!
LOL! I know. I could have posed them as well dressed groundbreakers!

aww they look really good together! Yeah I noticed it matched too! And that dress is so pretty! :D
Thanks!

Great looking couple!

Here's my daughter and her date. She was invited to the boys senior prom , as she is still a Junior.

The boys parents had set up an "after party" where about 6-8 kids would get a hotel room and spend the night. I was not alright with that and picked up my daughter right after the dance. Needless to say she wanted to go to the after party and we had a quiet ride home. This morning she is still grumpy, but she'll get over it.
Good call on the hotel. I think that is simply irresponsible on any parents part. My son and his buds spent the night at one of his friends houses and parents were there. The girls stayed at one the other girl's homes.

He's very muscular...is he military or an athlete?

MsM
He is a football player and actually is going to the Marines in September. Works out daily, very disciplined and really takes care of himself.

I agree. He has the build of a Marine!

Great pics. You know, I should start a thread with us showing us in our prom pictures. Could be a hoot!
We wore pastel tuxes with velvet lapels! If you ever watched "That 70's Show", you know what I mean! LOL!

Kinda lame Halloween costumes, I dont see any blood on these costumes. This is a Halloween board, I expect better.
Apologies! They wouldn't go for the red stage blood on their lips. Plus the tux rental place charges a lot for extra cleaning! LOL!

·
Registered
576 Posts
only if we could know what we know now!!!! ;)

Thanks for sharing, jdubbya and Warrant, what great looking kids you both have.
Thanks MHooch. I found out today that at the hotel room that I didn't let my daughter go to, someone broke out some weed. My daughters date left (smart move) when it happened. Sad thing is that his mom paid for the room, and someone had to ruin it. If I was that mom I know I'd be pissed, and I'd be calling a bunch of parents.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts