Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spent the entire weekend putting away the rest of my Christmas stuff & finally straightening up & purging the Halloween stuff. I found stuff I'd thought I'd lost, stuff I'd forgotten I'd bought, a TON of things I thought I didn't have so I bought more, & a TON of things I bought thinking I'd craft it into something wonderful or something else. You know what I mean, we all do it.

I'm pretty fried right now from spending 2 days in my basement, carting crap up & down. My back & right heel are screaming at me to stop, take a shower & go to bed but before I crash I wanted to post a few descriptions of what I'm selling.

I've got a couple of larger props to sell, 2 witches at least, & there's also a couple of other props but they've escaped my brain at the moment.

I have a TON of Dollar Tree skulls, so many I didn't even count. It's a mix of those weird alien-like skulls they sold a few years back, some newer ones that look OK & there's some others that look better, but it's just a basic Dollar Tree skull mix. There's about 6 or so that have hot glue stuck to them because I glued some together to make a stack. I'll count them & I will post pics of the different types.

The rest is small stuff from brain-shaped Jello molds unopened, little bags of bones, little bags of skulls, just so much stuff I can't even list it all or take individual pics of it all. Which is why I think I may just sell the smaller/smallish stuff as box lots.

Or maybe themed boxes, like witch stuff in one, party stuff in another, etc. Or maybe mystery boxes, you just buy a box of Halloween crap & it could be garland, bones, brain molds, witch stuff, whatever fits in the box, etc. I will sell the larger props by themselves & maybe toss a few of those smaller things in with them.

I honestly just haven't thought of all the details yet & there's zero pics right now.

One thing I DO know is I won't be listing anything until after this Wednesday. I've got some fire department tax stuff I need to take care of so that comes first.

I am now off to take a bunch of Advil, warm up the heating pad for my back & put the ice pack on my heel, find Augie & Ziggy & go to bed but I will be back later in the week with pics, prices & more info.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I brought home some boxes from work tonite & ordered some Priority Mail boxes too. I need to get a couple larger ones & horde all the packing stuff from work.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We're having a major blizzard Friday into Saturday so I'll most likely be sorting & taking pics this weekend!!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am off to the basement soon to take pics & post 'em later since we're pretty much blizzarded inside for the next 2-3 days.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, uploading photos now of some of the larger stuff. I'm waiting on the USPS to get me my other boxes so the little stuff will come later. Photobucket & my internet is giving me a hard time.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok first up, Big Headed Witch (cat & other crap around her not included).

Plastic head, no sound, just flashing eyes that work. She's got skelly hands & is mostly empty creepy cloth & that light landscaping fabric with a big piece of foam tubing with wire in it that makes up her "hump" (seen in the 3rd pic) & arms.

I only used her once & she's in good shape. Her head feels like it's on a spring or something, it moves oddly & feels broken but I don't think it is. Broken or not, she came that way. It doesn't affect her hanging or usage really.

$15 plus shipping. I won't know her weight until tomorrow when I get her to work.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Next, Big Box Lot Of Witch Stuff. I can't separate stuff, it's all boxed & taped up now in onebig box. $60 + shipping. Once again, I'll know the actual weight tomorrow & can give more exact shipping info. This box may run into a few posts due to the pics of all the stuff.

Walmart Witch wreath, in good shape, used once.

Wire boots from Michaels, Dollar Tree flat back witch hat, 2 Dollar Tree LED color changing witch lanterns (they run on batteries but no batteries in them but they do work), Home Goods witch hat candle (never burned), owl in witch hat salt & pepper shaker (there's a small chip out of the hat, it got dropped at some point & there IS salt & pepper in it).

Kitchen towels, 2 of each but only one is shown in the pic. They have been washed once or twice but no stains.

Metal cat with marble eyes, witch shaped tapers (Home Goods I think), 2 Dollar Tree paper lanterns with black cat on it (only one shown in the pic, they are battery operated but I didn't open & check to see if they work), 6 Dollar Tree potion bottles.

Home Goods soft fabric witch with purple & black attire & one Anna Lee black cat. Both only used once, the witch is in really good shape since she just sat on the mantle & the cat is in good shape too.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BIG BOX LOT OF WITCH STUFF CONTINUED.....

Pic of front & back purple & black witch

Anna Lee black cat with floofy tail & purple witch hat

Motion sensor, solar powered Cackling Witch. She works, I forget what she says though. Her eyes light up too. I don't even remember using her because she only says one thing & I found it annoying. If anything she's dusty. She looks like she's drooling something & I think it's supposed to be pumpkin seeds.

Witch is the New Black on burlap & board frame, lenticular picture that changes from a frog in a witch hat to a person in a witch hat, both from Home Goods, sat on a shelf, used once.

Another Home Good piece, vintage looking wooden witch head with glittered hanging pumpkin.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BIG BOX LOT OF WITCH STUFF CONTINUED

SOLD!!!

All from Dollar Tree - GID plastic witch head, "The Witch is In" sign (lots of loss of glitter because it was hung from our mailbox), Crashing Witch plastic door cover unopened.

From Dollar Tree again, paper decoration, 2 witches with crepe paper dangling legs & maybe dangling arms too (only one shown in the pic), both unopened.

Dollar Tree again, witch paper lantern, unopened. This one is NOT battery operated, it's just the lantern.

And finally, this is one of the giant, like 6" tall paper witches. She's not in great shape, she's really bent outta shape & since I hung her on a door she's missing some paper where I taped her. I figured I'd toss her in there with all the other witch stuff since I didn't want her & I thought someone else might want her even in sad shape.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK NEXT UP ANOTHER HANGING WITCH!!!

SOLD!!!

Once again, cat & other crap not included.

$20 + shipping. She's pretty cool & I LOVE her hands because they're not the typical overused skelly hands like the other witch. She also is a hooded witch. She doesn't have a true witch hat like the other one. She's got a hard plastic face & hands too. Like the other one she's mostly that weird light landscape fabric & creepy cloth. She comes with some green creepy cloth that's unattached so when she comes out of the box it may stay in the box or fall off because it was never attached. The cloth attaches to the hands with a small square of velcro. Her arms are uncovered heavy black wire.

She was used once, her eyes light up & she says only one line (I don't recall what now). The best part is she has volume control so you can just have the eyes on. She's pretty sensitive too. We had her up in 2014 & we had to turn her down because it seemed like every gust of wind set her off. She does still work too.

Control box

Wire arm

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would also like to place a disclaimer here that states you MAY be buying things that have more than a few cat hairs on them (not to mention some fall leaves, dust & a little dirt)!:D

As you can see my Augie is a true Helpy Cat who must help me with EVERYTHING from picture taking to making sure things are working but his favourite is boxes. He just insists on helping us pack &/or open any & all boxes no matter the size.

So you have been warned!!:D:D

I do, however, promise not to send you an actual cat in any box!!:D;):D If I do, please send him back, especially if it's Augie 'cause he's a Peeing Cat too & you don't need that nonsense.:D

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
I would like to know how much to ship this second hanging witch--the one with the real hands not the skeleton ones. Shipping would be to Texas. Sending your PM with address in case you need it all to check shipping cost.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll let ya know tonite after 6PM. Just got to work & I'm taking our scale here home so I can weigh everything. Once I get weights for everything I'll post 'em & probably post new stuff too.

I'm still waiting on my USPS smaller boxes but the blizzard is hampering that so the smaller stuff will have to wait.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK, both of the hanging witches are 5 lbs each.

The Witch Box Lot is 15 lbs, but it's a lot of stuff.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SOLD!!!

Next up, a groundbreaker skull & hands. I have no clue where the stakes are but it does work. Both the head & hands light up & makes an electrocution type noise. You can either have just sound or both sound & light.

$8 + shipping, it's 3lbs.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Groundbreaker witch, her eyes light up & she makes a screaming sound. She doesn't come with stakes so she's really a ground sitter more than a ground breaker.

$8+ shipping, she's 3 lbs. too.

THIS IS NOT THE ONE YOU WILL BE RECEIVING!! The one you'll get is still in the unopened package, this is just what she looks like out of the package. She's just a hard plastic head & hands & some flimsy cheap cloth for her body but she's got a great face. I got 2 because I had grand plans to re-purpose them but never got around to it.

You'll be receiving this lady instead:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts