Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After years of doing our haunt, we've kind of reached the point of being ready to call it quits. Plus, we are selling our storage condo that we store everything in.

As of right now, the main stuff we want to sell is the graveyard set up. I am putting a link to our website that has pictures on it.

Since shipping won't really be possible, it would be best for people in the Colorado front range area.

If there is something on the site that you see that you are interested in that isn't part of the graveyard set up, we will entertain selling it. Just let me know.

Some things that there aren't pictures of that we would sell would be body parts, etc. If there is something you are looking for, ask. After so many years, we have a lot of stuff and pictures weren't taken of everything.

Haunting Your Yard! Pictures

·
Banned
101 Posts
It might be a better idea if you were to post prices that your looking to get for specific things , rather than have folks inquire about individual pieces .
Whether its priced out for a "lot" ( multiple items , and of course , be specific about which ones ) or individual items .
I mean , folks might get interested if you could give them some sort of prices that they could go on ... ( myself included ) .

·
Registered
15 Posts
Are you still selling the halloween props ? I will be going through denver in the next two weeks and might be interested in some of the props.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I want body parts!!

My husband and I are going to do a butcher - body parts room in our maze we do in our backyard. I need lots of body parts, chains, and body rags etc... anything you can think of that would fit into this area. If you have anything you are selling that fits, please let me know.

This is my first post and I am giddy just thinking about halloween.

The Englander

1 - 18 of 18 Posts