Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! All items are in new condition and I am happy to post more photos if requested.

First up is a set of orange and green lighted tabletop pumpkin decorations that are battery operated. They're a cutesy look so great for younger kids.
  • Please see photos showing messy seam. They came like this and the glue is holding the fabric down with no issue, but I want to disclose that you'll probably want to position this away from view.
  • 7" wide by 8" tall (not including the stem)
  • Made out of glittery plastic covered with orange and green printed fabric.
  • $30 for both and that's with economy shipping included if you're in the contiguous US.

img001.jpg
img004.jpg
img009.jpg
img005.jpg
img008.jpg
img010.jpg

I also have an LED jack-o-lantern stack that's made out of cold cast ceramic. The lights change to a few different colors at a very fast pace. Please note this DOES have glitter on the pumpkin's hats.
  • 6"W x 5"D x 14"H
  • $19, economy shipping included if you're in the contiguous US.

dd655669d0491385d8fdb67dd2a4f6ee.jpg
IMG001.jpg

Lastly, I have a lighted faux hay bale that measures 30" long by 18" deep. Shipping on this won't be cheap so I'm putting it up for pick up only if you're in the Maryland area (AA county, only active forum users with post histories, please). Skull stack is NOT included, just used it to show size. $40.

IMG_1239.jpg
IMG_1246.jpg
IMG_1248.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts