Halloween Forum banner

Selling a Majority of my Home Haunt!

5736 Views 22 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Deathtouch
Well I am sad to say that I have to part with a majority of my home haunt. I have had little to no time to put it together and I am looking to move to vegas to grow in my career choice of being a Pastry Chef. Here are a few pictures of props I have. I will be posting more and more as times allows me. Make me an offer on the item and I will charge actual shipping prices.

Starting with these:

Side Note, all tombstones and alter table have been sold already!

I will be posting a list of other props i have! I have a bunch of body parts, life size props, freaky flyers, and masks!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I need body parts

We are doing a butcher room setup in our maze. We need alot of chains, bloody rags, weapons, and of course a variety of body parts/ organs. We are also doing a possessed childs room, psycho shower scene, and a graveyard. Always need more tombstones. Anything else you think could go in this please let me know. Also looking for the cheap blown plastic skelatons... need about a dozen... Army of Darkness theme in the front yard.

Thanks,
The Englander

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.