Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a year ago we posted a video of a concept prop:
Well, it finally became a reality!
Probably the only one of its kind in the world.... and you saw it here first! LOL :)

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
I'm starting to think I may know the answer to that age old pirate question "Why is the rum gone?" ;)

Very creative. Crazy. But creative!

·
Registered
14,093 Posts
You have got to be my Favorite Pirate, above Popeye, Capt Hook, et al.!! No kidding! The kids must love having you live in their neighborhood. And you know that is quite a badge of distinction. I absolutely love your Creepy Creations videos and have seen a few of them. All well done and fun to watch.

Man, that little sailing vessel you have is so fun. How do you make the bird squawk? Wondered if it was post production or some contraption like a bicycle bell on your handle bars (err rowing bar/steering wheel?).

Stay safe pirating and don't run into any crocs out there!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GoS... Sadly, the parrot is a mime... Silent! LOL but that's ok. We are planning on having some music/sound effects on it, so I don't think anyone will notice.
The kiddies should like it. :)

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Very cool! Have you done a walk-through video of your haunt? I've seen lots of your videos (Thanks for all the tips!) but I don't remember seeing your whole completed haunt.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, there is a full walk-through of our 2013 version.
As they say on Twilight Zone... "Submitted for your approval..." :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts