Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I feel like I'm on a dating site right now, but didn't know what else to do:rolleyes:

I've searched every Walgreens within driving distance, but none of them received a single haunted jack-in-the-box. I have also tried speaking with a store manager about having one transferred or special-ordered, but that didn't go so well; they didn't even know what I was talking about. If someone could pick one up for me, I'll gladly pay whatever you think is fair.

Anyone willing to help, please 'pm' me. Thank you.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks to everyone who has responded. I think I may finally be getting one, thanks to another member;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just saw a couple at our Walgreen's here a day or two ago. If someone still is in need of one, let me know via PM. I'd be happy to buy it and ship it at face value (no profit) to a fellow haunter...Just pay for the price and shipping.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Me and the misses just bought one last night.

We actually saw one at our local Walgreens a few days ago, but weren't happy with how the lid shut, so we opted to wait for another shipment. I wasn't aware of how fast they are selling, so I guess we were lucky to find two new ones last night. (Wonder if I should buy more to sell on ebay? lol)

Btw, this prop is awesome. One of the most legitimately creepy props I've ever seen from a general retail store. It definitely disturbs me and the wife, and we're not even scared of clowns! Really glad we picked it up!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also looking

We saw this clown at Walgreens last week and for whatever reason didn't buy it. Went in tonight and they don't have it anymore! I would greatly appreciate if anyone has any of these in their stores or any extra that they would part with. I've seen the pricing on Ebay... which is crazy. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

·
Registered
138 Posts
And look at his/her feedback - they actually sold one of the things! With $15.60 shipping!
I hate the folks that buy stuff at the local stores and push them on ebay at 400% mark up. Ridiculous.

Most of the postings I find like that one...the seller over bids all other bidders....then sends out second chance offer just under that overposted bid.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Walgreens Jack-in-the-box

Not sure if anyone can still get one, but if so, I would love to get my hands on one. I didn't even know they sold at walgreens until the other day. I originally found them on ebay and was watching several, but they were just too pricey. I found out they were at Walgreens on this forum and have since traveled to several to look, but have not had any luck. Let me know if anyone can still get one and I will buy it from you and pay for shipping. Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I finally saw the responses here that people were interested in getting them, but now all of them are gone here in my town's Walgreens stores as well. I shouldn't have waited, but instead just grabbed them...if I'd only known at the time...:( Happy hunting!

·
Registered
291 Posts
I haven't found any in the Charlotte, NC area. :-( Same old story that nobody knows what I'm talking about when I ask.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife saw one of these at a halloween party we attended tonite and she has to have one. I'm not paying 60 to 80 off ebay.

Can anyone help? I can paypal the money immediately

Thanx in advance

fredc.lake at gmail

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
My wife saw one of these at a halloween party we attended tonite and she has to have one. I'm not paying 60 to 80 off ebay.

Can anyone help? I can paypal the money immediately

Thanx in advance

fredc.lake at gmail
My local store was out by the time I got back there. You can get them on ebay for less than $30 but that still seems excessive to me. I bet that prices on Halloween items drops drastically in the coming weeks as sellers try to unload their haunt merchandise, and others look to make some Christmas cash by selling stuff from other holidays they may not plan to use again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for the Walgreens jack in the box please

Hello could someone get me one for the face value please just message me I just found out about this on item .Thanks alot also what is it called on ebay

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello could someone get me one for the face value please just message me I just found out about this on item .Thanks alot also what is it called on ebay

1 - 20 of 59 Posts